Why did the author of Schrodingersdaisy choose such an elusive and complicated name?
- To confuse her readers and fool them into thinking her content is sophisticated
- She read “what is life?” by Schrodinger and rediscovered her purpose in life
- She just loved the sounds of the “s’s” when the title was shouted out loud
- All of the above and still none of them simultaneously.
- This is a trick question. The over-smart ones who do not conform to limits of four options may consider ticking this one.
a. A song of Blood and Air
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/the-iron-throne/ – A series following the ancient r-evolutionary tales of the rise and fall of Great chemical empires.
b. Uncle Pyotr and Varvara ; She relentlessly asks questions. He relentlessly leaves her hanging; disappearing into his mysterious room of doom at the end of the day.
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/deception/ – Varvara learns about reflection and is intrigued by light waves.
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/05/14/33/ – A classical experiment that approximated the value of speed of light using just a toothed wheel, a two mirrors and a candle.
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/spin-a-thought-topsy-turvy/ – Every absurdist might have experienced this,once upon a time: the existential crisis phase.
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/for-the-love-of-speed/ – Just read it!
c. My love-hate relationship with Math
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/08/26/how-is-a2-b2-aba-b/ – Math soup for the soul.
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/09/14/marrying-a-draupadi-constant/ – Another related article will soon be published
d. The secret life of a frustrated soul
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/to-know-or-not-to-know-that-is-the-question/ – If you think you do not know anything, congratulations! You just learnt one thing; entropy.
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/07/29/a-study-on-how-to-effectively-build-sand-castles-in-air/ – I would encourage readers to read this article to test their level of patience.
e. It happened to me- Tales from the author’s life.
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/dear-sulphur/ – my sweet saga with sulphur
- https://schrodingersdaisy.wordpress.com/2016/08/25/a-note-to-my-20-year-old-self/ – a little about multiplication. Beware, the simpler it seems the more dangerous it is.